Thursday, August 15, 2013

21 Candles









This birthday was definitely one for the books. I spent the entire week in Florida courtesy of Sean's parents! I'm not even gonna lie, the vacation consisted of going to the beach in the morning, taking a nap, and then going out to dinner. Let's just say I was really in my element. On my actual birthday, Sean, Chris, and I went parasailing (side note: I am really glad no one told me about the parasailing accident prior to going). I think the best part of the parasailing pictures is Chris's expression. Wow. Can I just say it was AMAZING how small our legs looked. If my legs could look as small in real life as they did all the way up there, I'd be happy. 

I do have to note, if you're a vegetarian visiting Florida, expect one meal option per menu. I mean I get it, it's gonna be seafood and meat, but have mercy on us! Girls gotta eat. 

Also, I didn't get carded for my glass of wine. So there's that. 

3 comments:

  1. How come every picture that involves me smiling I either look high or I am giggling like a school girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sean! i like the bicep picture! better lift with me when your back. sorry for the random post! saw a link on seans website :)

    ReplyDelete

Lexi Calvelage

21 years old

Nursing student at Xavier University

While my heart and home is in Chicago

Weakness for hot yoga, Real Housewives,

pink, beautiful clothing, Essie nail polish,

and finding my way around new places